- Humphry Repton was unable to root up the avenue at Sotherton because Fanny Price didn’t want it rooted up.
- The old grey pony did not die of old age. It died of shame because it was unworthy to bear Fanny Price.
- Waltzing outdoors is historically correct when Fanny Price does it.
- Fanny Price will not be dictated to.
- If you noticed Fanny Price’s upthrust, exposed bosom, that’s because you have a dirty mind.
- Fanny Price doesn’t have to brush her hair. It’s perfect just the way it is.
- Tom Bertram could not die because Fanny Price bathed him with her tears.
- Even if Pug was male, he could have a litter, because Fanny Price wanted a puppy.
- Fanny Price makes purple the most special color in the world.
- Fanny Price cured the Editrix’s fever. (So far! 4 hours and counting…)
Tell us more facts about Fanny Price!
For the humorless/Internet-meme-illiterate: Inspired by Chuck Norris Facts
So, Gentle Readers: What did you think of the new Mansfield Park film? And do let us know if you’ve read the book. We won’t make fun of you, we just like to compare reactions between those who have read it and those who have not.